Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Humans.... (IC)

5 posters

Go down

Super Humans.... (IC) Empty Super Humans.... (IC)

Post by Tsukino Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 am

Inside a large corporate building was a man, it was a dark room so nobody could tell how he looks like, the only light source would be the one right behind him which cast a shadow, causing his face to be unseen. He picked up the phone pressed in a few buttons and on the other end was another man's voice except much younger. The voice seemed to be around his mid-thirties. "Gather them. Bring them to the mansion. Train them. I will do the rest from then on." his voice, seemed kind-like and had aged in his years.

The moment the call was cut, people were dispatched, a fancy looking note in hand. They went around the country placing the notes on a place where the person would pass. They had watched them for years and would know what they did every day, where they would pass. All of it was going to go according to plan.

Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Karaliya
Health:
Super Humans.... (IC) Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Humans.... (IC) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
Super Humans.... (IC) Left_bar_bleue0/100Super Humans.... (IC) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Super Humans.... (IC) Empty Re: Super Humans.... (IC)

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Lance sat in a dark alleyway muttering to himself. If he wanted to be able to hear himself think, he had to think out loud, and even then it was difficult for him to think at all. For all he knew he wasn't thinking these thoughts at all. Maybe it was the voices thinking for him. He couldn't tell. He tried to filter out the useless thoughts to him. He could hear thoughts coming from a rather cheap motel a few streets back and they were simply distracting him from his attempts to think. Finally he gave up.

He tossed the crumpled poster he found. It had been rolled up in a newspaper he had been planning to use. Why it caught his interest, he didn't know, but he'd taken the time to puzzle through the words and tried to read it. Finally he got through the whole thing, but its message was so strange he had to go through it over and over again just to make sure he had read it right.

Help!?! Since when did people help monsters like him. Monsters like him were experimented on. He had lived in the city long enough to know what people thought of creatures like him. He knew how cruel people could be. This had to be a trick. He could not help but be suspicious of it. He could not help but want to believe in it.

Somehow he found himself at a phone booth with a couple of hoarded quarters in hand. He didn't know what he was doing here, but it was worth a shot. Or rather, he was getting tired of this. Maybe if he went to the government they would find a way to get rid of the voices. If they could find a way to shut out the voices it would be worth falling into government hands. It wouldn't hurt if he tried anyways. If they were government dogs he would probably be able to hear it and run in time. Maybe. If he could hear them over the rest of the voices.

With trembling fingers he punched the numbers in. He glanced nervously over his shoulders and his eyes darted around the booth as he waited for someone to pick up. The call connected.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"... I found a poster...
My name is Lance..."
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Thu May 10, 2012 8:02 am

James Mcbride

The man sighed through his masks respiration unit softly, his blank eyes staring through the lenses at the passers by, this was how every day was run, he'd sit outside his tent at the carnival, waiting for 'customers' to come and ask for their futures, or to test his mastered art of Hypnotism.

After almost six hours, he'd had three people come to him, none of which had been disappointed, and after the third, it seemed to die around him "Dammit, where is everyone today... Guess I'll go and get some lunch" he said to himself, spotting a man in a rather conspicuous suit walk past, heading in exactly the same direction he'd be heading in in just a few moments.

He thought nothing of this, and stood from his stool, covering his table with a heavy velvet cloth and turning to head towards the many burger vans that travelled with the carnival, his eyes flickering around him, smiling as he spotted a pair of twins, his mind reaching out and causing one of the two to shove his brother into their parents, chuckling silently to himself as he continued to walk, lifting his hand slowly, flexing his fingers one by one, the same boy that he had controlled a moment before doing exactly the same.

He relaxed his grip, both with his mind and his hand, not wanting anyone to get into too much trouble, but, it was fun while it lasted, a moment later, he stopped, and looked down at his feet, his mind picking up on a voice in the distance "Good, the telepath should find it there" the voice said, James stared at the paper and reached to his belt for his phone, lifting the paper to his hand mentally.

He punched in the numbers that the card told him to, and waited for an answer, which came soon "Hello... It seems you know me, or of me at least, I've just found your number... What do you want me to call you for?"

(The Olive text will always be his speech with the mask on, Cyan will be mental voices, and his speech without the mask will be in Orange)
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Kylar
Health:
Super Humans.... (IC) Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Humans.... (IC) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
Super Humans.... (IC) Left_bar_bleue0/100Super Humans.... (IC) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Fri May 11, 2012 2:21 am

Akari Tayaki

'Brrriing! Brrriing!'

Akari placed her hand against the ringing phone and pulled it up to her face. The Caller I.D. revealed that she would be speaking to her informant, it also meant it would be a call she would have to take.

"You rang? What do you have for me?" Akari asked rather abrubtly.

"Information. Meet me at the take away, you know the one. black Nissan, red wheels."

"Yes, I'll be there."

Akari grabbed her essentials, and whistled, calling out her pet. She grabbed the lead and attached it to Rorin before setting out to her destination, She took a step out her door before dimming the light around her, quietly walking down the steps of her apartment complex and then through the tattered fire door that led to her alleyway. She preffered the backstreets and alleyways, and they happened to be the reason she had chosen the few meeting places with her informant. The one as her current destination had a back alley parking lot for when she and rorin were going for long rides.

She proceeded through the musty alleyways chatting nonsense to her wolf, only stopping to hide from the odd hobo or thug. Once through the third alleyway she made a left and waited for her ride to arrive.

A car pulled up five minutes later, a black Nissan, with red wheels as described. She piled in and then allowed Rorin inside before sliding the door shut behind her.

"Took you long enough. You made me and Rorin wait." She stated, in a matter of fact tone.

"I do apoligize, but why must you bring that disposable fleabag everywhere with you?" Said a british voice, most likely recognizable as a london accent.

"Because I do."

"Indeed, in any case, I have a number that was given to me. Nothing was spoken besides an urgent request for you to call, and a mention that you are special."

"Mhmm." Akari responded, already punching in the number. As soon as the number picked up she spoke.

"You know of my abilities. What's so urgent for me to call? How'd you find my informant?" she asked, outright demanding answers.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Albel Sydarisa
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggs Mon May 14, 2012 6:40 am

Another cold night on the streets in some tiny German town. Hardly anyone even knew of the backwater city's existence. This late at night, almost nobody was out. Only the occasional night worker or some poor insomniac trying to burn some energy. Among the clueless people, a monster was walking. A monster by their standards, at the very least.

Sieg was dressed heavily. It was cold out, and he hated extreme temperature in either direction. A hood covered his head, and a leather jacket was worn over that. His hands were shoved into his pockets, and his head was kept low. He looked tired and sick, but felt perfectly fine. It had been a while since he last had a dose of his suppressants. Without them, he would lose control again. And if that happened, he might not be lucky enough to make it out this time.

After an hour of aimless wandering, he pulled a box from beneath his jacket. A single syringe of his medicine rolled out into his hand. After that, he was out. No way to get it on his own. Even the world's best thief couldn't break into a military facility to obtain the chemical. He almost threw the box away when he saw the number again. He'd considered calling it before. But what if it was a trap? What if whoever the number led to was just looking for another test subject?

Then again, it might have been his only chance. If he passed it up, he was sure to lose control. It might have been preferable to this existence. Constantly running, hiding, always hoping to find a syringe of the stuff. It was the life of a glorified junkie. How far he'd fallen. He missed the old days. A band of thieves that stole their way across Europe. He was the only one lucky enough to still be free. Sometimes he wondered if it might have been better to go with them.

As he thought, he uncapped the syringe. Biting the lid, he pulled it away and spat it onto the ground. The needle pierced the skin on his neck, and he bit his lip. It hurt. But it was a necessary pain. Pushing down on the syringe's plunger injected the yellow liquid into his bloodstream. The welling pain in his chest disappeared. The headaches, the nausea, it was all gone. He was stable once again.

He threw the syringe down an alley. Nobody would think anything of it. Just another heroin addict leaving his mess behind, in their eyes. He walked away, cringing slightly as the needle wound sealed. That didn't hurt. It was just discomforting. He pulled the box out of his jacket again and looked at it.

Passing a man, his hand slid into his pocket and back out in the blink of an eye. He'd nabbed his cellphone. The man just kept walking without any notice. Sieg turned a corner and dialed the number. Might as well give it a shot.

Ringing. Ten seconds of ringing, followed by the noise that told him that the call hadn't gone through. Sieg sighed and dropped the box. Well, he'd tried, at least. He stuffed the phone into his pocket and started walking again.

Another half hour of nothing. Then he noticed a poster on a wall. It had another number. More interestingly, his name. He could scarcely believe it. He read it over. It was written in English. It was a bit wonky in places, but he understood it well enough. He pulled the poster down and turned it over. A picture of a syringe, filled with the chemical, was printed on the back.

He called again. This time, he was answered immediately.

"Hello?" He asked, speaking somewhat nervously.

"Hello."

"Who is this?"

"You'll learn soon enough, Siegfried. We'll help you. Don't worry."

They hung up. Siegfried tried to call back, but the number was disconnected.
Eggs
Eggs
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm

The man behind the desk smirked. The notes were going well. He had already informed men to bring Siegfried to the mansion. Another three phone calls came. "Location?" he asked simply to the three and awaited their answers, his first priority was to get them to the mansion, questions were unnecessary. But, if they were to insist then he might have no choice but to answer them.
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Karaliya
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 am

James smirked behind his mask.

"Location?" Was all that was said, and the voice sounded familiar to him, he shook his head, fighting the urge to try and read the man's mind through the phone, that would be silly, and potentially dangerous, thus, he merely shrugged his shoulders, replying with the information requested, he didn't need to ask any questions, merely read the man's mind if they ever met, and he was sure that they would.

"The Carnival, by the lake on the south side of the town, you know it? Yes... Good, I'm hanging up now, and I await hearing from you" he said bluntly, chuckling as he hung up the phone "I wonder who that man in the mask is?" came a small, female voice, mentally projected, he must have reached out with his mind, despite his best efforts to contain the ability, cursing himself silently under the gas mask, he ignored the voice and walked away, continuing to get himself lunch.
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Kylar
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 30, 2012 12:43 am

Lance felt uneasy.

Picking out danger from the crowd of thoughts was difficult. It wasn't like he could easily pick out one person to hear. Other voices got in the way all the time and crowded his mind. It was like trying to hear a muttered threat over a roomful of talking people. Except this was more like people from several blocks all crammed into one room. That's why he'd chosen a quieter time to call.

If only he could read minds through the phone. It wasn't possible, because the mind would be far out of reach most likely. Unless the person he was calling was within the city he wouldn't be able to make contact with their mind. Even if he could, it wasn't guaranteed that he could hear it clearly enough to know what the voice was saying.

He shuffled around and muttered to himself trying to think. Then he remembered that his time was slowly running out along with his few coins. He gave out the street he was on. If they found him, they found him. If they didn't, they didn't.

He shuffled away to a place nearby to watch and wait.
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down